The Roof is on Fire

Sorry for the delay in posts. I promise I'll get more active and keep you all updated more often.
In a crazy week, we lost a rental house after an occupant decided to catch it on fire. It's unfortunate that our house burned, but we are fortunate that no one was injured. Everyone inside the home was able to make it out windows and doors.
Aside from a huge mess and big demo job that we're going to have to do, everything should turn out all right.
As you can see from the pictures, the house is total loss. The person allegedly responsible for the fire has stated that she was jealous of the occupant (because she was flirting with her husband), so she set the fire. Crazy world!

Comments

Brad & Courtney said…
It looks like the christmas lights are salvageable
I said the same thing, but my dad already called dibs on them. I think he's going to melt them down and scrap the wire.

Popular Posts