The Latest Apartments


Sarah and I just finished the purchase of 4 apartments on Bolton Road. We had our first work day there on Sunday and it went pretty well. I added a new deck and Sarah got a lot of paint preparation and clean-up done.
We have 2 of the 4 units already rented. The third is ready to rent now and we are renovating the 4th unit (which was previously used a golf course clubhouse).
I love doing the stuff and Sarah said that she wants to get more involved in this one; so, she's getting her first taste of it on a big project (the renovation of the 4th unit). This is great for me though, because she is really good at the things that I'm not, such as color selection, finish ideas, etc.
We'll keep you posted on the improvements.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's so cool! I know exactly where those are. Good luck with the renovations!
PiggHunter said…
You looking for a live in maintenance man?
Anonymous said…
The newest Pigg Slumlord is born!!

Popular Posts