Surfing the Rapids

The 2nd Annual Whitewater Rafting Trip is in the books. How did it go? Well, we had a great time. 30 people went this year; which made it a lot of fun.
The river was a little low, so the rapids weren't as big as last year, but our guides made up for it by letting us play around a lot more in different spots of the the river. We did two separate rapid runs this year and everyone was exhausted afterward. But, we still managed to have a cornhole tournament on Saturday night that was dominated by Randy "The Ringer" Watson and Zach. We also got in several games of poker and heard some classic mountain music at the bar. Let's not forget a few other highlights: Amber turned 30 the day we left (we got her a cake) and we celebrated Brian's promotion to Captain (we got him a bottle of Captain and a SWEET card that played Kenny Rogers' The Gambler.....I must have played that song 50 times in our cabin and was close to being kicked out.


The "Pink Wet Suit" made another glorious appearance this year. It makes you wonder who will carry the torch next year and wear it??? While were on the subject of the pink suit, how about Brian losing a huge bet to Sarah and having to buy everyone's breakfast at Cracker Barrel (Brian bet that Sarah wouldn't wear the pink suit to breakfast and she did).



We'll be doing this again next year and we invite everyone to join us!

Comments

PiggHunter said…
You should tell Zach that throwing gang signs(first picture) could get him in trouble...
Anonymous said…
Where the hell is the picture of Sarah wearing the pink suit to breakfast? Are you scared she would hurt you if you put it up? And we all know why she did it, because you are too cheap to pay for your own meal.
The one picture I didn't get on the trip was Sarah wearign the suit in Cracker Barrel.

I can't believe you think I'm too cheap to pay for my own meal. I am, but I still can't believe you think that.

I thought I was paying for my own meal, that's why I got the $2.99 all you can eat biscuits and gravy. I

Popular Posts