Startup Study Hall Terre Haute - Funding Insights

I would love for you to join me on October 30th at 6:00 pm for my presentation of "Funding Insights From a Serial Entrepreneur and Business Consultant".  The event will be hosted in the Magna Carta Room in the Scott College of Business.  Everyone is welcome.  Dinner is provided.
I will be presenting as an Executive Mentor for a great, Indianapolis based organization, The Startup Ladies.  I will share how my entrepreneurial and business development interests have enabled me to support and connect startups and established businesses.  Additionally, I will discuss various funding options that are available for startups.

AGENDA
6:00 pm - Eat, chat and find your seat6:10 pm​ - Welcome
6:15 pm - Executive Mentor leads discussion
7:20 pm - Create 1 goal to be completed within 2 weeks
7:30 pm - Wrap up and networking

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
  • Founders
  • Investors
  • If you have an idea for a startup and need to learn tips for securing funding
  • Anyone interested in continuing their education on funding startups
Additional details and registration information can be found at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-study-hall-terre-haute-with-daniel-pigg-tickets-61854587737

Comments

Popular Posts