Lock Laces Review

I was due for a new pair of running shoes and while placing my order with Amazon Lock Laces were shown as a recommended addition to my purchase.  I was skeptical and to be honest, I had never heard of them.  After looking through the reviews that were almost all good, I thought that I would splurge a little and add another $9 to my order to give them a shot (Darn you Amazon).
  
Install was pretty easy. Simply remove your original laces and lace in the new ones.
Slide the laces through the slide lock and then use scissors to cut off the laces about 3" past the slide lock when it is tight.
Slide both laces into the tips and clamp down. You're done! 
I was a little worried that the laces wouldn't stay tight, but after giving them a shot on my first run I can say that I'm pretty impressed. They are comfortable and super quick and easy to adjust.  Best $9 I've spent this month.

Comments

Popular Posts