NovemBEARD

After a little reluctance, I decided to participate in No Shave November, or, "NovemBEARD".  I wasn't doing it for a fundraiser, I was simply giving my razor a break for a few weeks.  I started in mid November, so I didn't get the full month, but I don't think it would have mattered.  You can see my nearly three weeks of beard and mustache below....
Some people (guys and girls) can grow a great beard and  mustache....I'm not one of them!
Some people look good with their beard or mustache....I'm not one of them!
It's ridiculous that I can't grow a beard.  Chuck Liddell can grow a beard overnight.  I have three weeks and this is all that I get?  Maybe it's because Chuck Liddell has more testosterone in his right pinky than I have in my whole body. 
Let's all be honest....I look dirty.  Really dirty.  My sad attempt at a beard is pathetic. It grows in all patchy and I look like I have mange.  Also, I'm starting to get comments like, "Oh honey, look at the homeless guy".  Yesterday I was walking out of my office and a guy tossed me his spare change.  Since it's near Christmas, everyone is in the spirit of giving and I've actually collected $48 this week.
The sad truth is that I look like white trash.  You don't achieve a genetic feat like this overnight.  This has taken years and years of West Terre Haute breeding (or in-breeding) to create.   It has to stop.  I'm shaving this weekend.  

Comments

Popular Posts