Trick or Treat

India cleaned house trick-or-treating. She got tons of great candy that she cant eat, so in essence, it was a huge score for me. I've double my weight after eating Reese's cups for every meal for the last week. As you can see, Sarah went as a naughty Pirate, I went as a dirty pirate, and India went as our sidekick parrot.Sarah did an awesome job on India's homemade costume!
And, I'll be the first to pat myself on the back. I did an awesome job on carving my two pumpkins. We named them "Sleepy Eyes" and "Tardo".
A little note to everyone with kids around 20 months old.....they hate carving pumpkins. Who would have thought that? I thought India would have loved it. No. India did not enjoy it. She was, however, consumed with writing in permanent marker on everything. Sorry Genny and Randy. You can put the damage to your house on our tab.

Let's be honest though, can you really stay mad at two kids with faces like this?

Comments

Popular Posts