My Wife....The Lumberjill?

Sarah took down her first tree with a chainsaw on Sunday. I guess that makes her a lumberjill. I'm off to the store right now to buy her a sweet lumberjill costume like this one. She's going to love it!

So far, we've taken down 78 trees on our land. That's a lot of wood. The stump man came on Saturday and Sunday and ground up almost all of the tree stumps. He had an awesome diesel trailer with a stump eater on it. The blade on it was about 6 feet tall. It was awesome to watch. He could grind a 2 foot stump down in 2 minutes. If anyone needs a good stump man, I can recommend him. I'll have new pics of the land this week. It was beginning to look like a mine field after her was done.
With any luck, we'll have our finalized house plans back this week. Then....let the madness begin.

Comments

Popular Posts