Happy Halloween

Another week flew by and it looks like Halloween is upon us. I hope everyone has their costumes ready. India is going as a parrot --- a custom made costume by Sarah. And, Sarah and I are going as Pirates. It should be fun taking her this year. And, since she is still a kid, I reap the benefits of eating all of the candy that she gets. For those that invited us to parties that we can't make it to, sorry. We'll be thinking of everyone as we spend the day/night jockeying from house to house with the kid. Did I actually say earlier that it should be fun?
On a separate note; don't forget to get out and vote next week. I think we are all tired of hearing and watching the commercials. I'm glad that election day is finally here. I don't usually endorse anyone, but I will say that I'm excited (and support) Greg Ewing for Sheriff. Greg is well suited for the position and I think he'll do an excellent job. If you live in Vigo County ---- vote Ewing. That is the end of my political push for the year. Good day!

Comments

Popular Posts