Reason #27

Reason #27 that my kid is better than yours:
While most little girls are sleeping soundly at 10pm on Saturday night, my kid is up with daddy rocking it out while watching the 2010 Miss Hooters International Pageant.
On a side note...did you know that the pageant actually employs someone whose sole job is to apply "butt glue" (it helps the biking bottoms stay put)? Well, I'm pretty sure that if my application is accepted, I'll be in Fort Lauderdale next year working for my new employer as the most over qualified butt glue applicators of all time.

Comments

mary said…
qualified? whos underwear do you glue now?
I've been known to glue a few....what I do in my personal time is none of your business.
mary said…
you know, come to think of it, i have never seen sarah pick her 'seat'... or you for that fact!!!

Popular Posts