Fair Time

Another year. Another good Vigo County Fair.

The whole crew had a great time. (Lily was there too. I don't know how she dodged out of this pic).
Sarah and I celebrated in typical fair fashion by getting our fill or carnie food. We started off with stuffed pizza and a lemon shake-up and then Sarah got down to business with meat on a stick (insert any joke you can think of here).
Makayla made a bunch of clothes for the fashion show again this year and cranked out another Grand Champion in one division, so she'll be going to the Indiana State Fair. This is great for me because it gives me an excuse to go to the state fair and get carnie food on the state fair level. If you remember, last years breakout fair food was "Pigs in the Mud".......or chocolate covered bacon. Say what you want, but it was good. I'm sitting here wondering what this years fair holds for unique cuisine. Also, if you remember, the schmuck Brian left the stroller at home and ruined the day for Somer and Allyn.
The fair also gave me a chance to wear my new shirt........read it......take a few moments.....and laugh. Yes, I am still that immature sometimes.
India always loves it when Emma plays with her. Hey Emma, do you babysit on Friday and Saturday nights?

Comments

Popular Posts