Summertime

Since Daniel has been slacking on posting, I thought I would just get on here quickly and make some comments. Wanted to wish a Happy Belated Birthday to Mom (Genny), Randy, DeAnna, Daniel's Grandpa John, and DeAnn Brown! Mom celebrated her 50th this year. Hopefully Daniel will post some pics of the big day soon. We celebrated with a "girl's day" at the spa for some pedicures. Then we were off to bar hop around town for drinks before meeting everyone at The Landing for dinner. It was a great day and I think Mom enjoyed it.

This weekend's schedule:
Tomorrow we have the Edwardson/Pine family reunion. We plan to eat too much, play some volleyball, and then get in some pool time (probably in that order). Tomorrow is also Brian's birthday. Who is bringing the cake? Sunday, we have Piper Beeler's 4th birthday party. She is having a "Fairy" party this year! How exciting. Rick and Somer are also celebrating birthday's next week. Wow... and Somer is turning the big 3-0 this year! I guess it is all about perspective because not that long ago it seemed that I felt 30 was old, but now, not so much. Maybe that is because in only a year and a half I will be celebrating it myself. 

Here is Miss India in her little bikini swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Watsons about a month ago.
She loves the water.... when it is warm anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts