"Fair" Game

The 2009 Vigo County Fair came to a close last week. Once again, the kids (Emma, Makayla, Isaac and Sadie) had tons of projects entered. People say they did job on everything, but let's be serious, they're kids....kids aren't very skilled. I'm not singling them out...I'm making a broad statement about all kids. I could do better than them wearing an eye patch, with one hand tied behind my back, while a monkey threw poison darts at me. I'm an exceptional case though.
Makayla and Sadie walked the runway again this year and did a great job. The outfits they made were pretty cool and they both walked away with ribbons. This could be their calling.

Let's be serious though. There are only two real reasons that people go to the fair, 1) to get carnie food and a lemon shake-up, and 2) to see the pigs, cows and crazy goats.
Just to fill you in, India and I had a lemon shake-up and an order of loaded cheese/bacon/chive/sour cream/more cheese fries. They rocked! And, I paid a little over $13 for them both. Who ever said that I was cheap?

Comments

Popular Posts