Did I Forget the Christmas Joy?

Christmas was another success. Santa came and went and we got some cool stuff. We are thankful once again that made it through another year and had a great time with all of our family. With that being said, I can't wait until we have our house built so we can host Christmas and possibly New Years. It's been my dream to not have to leave the house for Christmas.
It will probably come as no surprise that I got a stocking full of coal again. I'm used to it. The joke will be on Santa in a few years when gas prices are sky high and he's looking for an alternative fuel source for his sleigh.....and I'm sitting on a fortune in coal that I've amassed over the years.....sucker!
Sarah got me a cool blanket (that Dax cannot steal) and I got her an electric blanket (great minds think alike). To be honest, I think I like the electric blanket more than she does. But, we both benefit from it. Dax got the standard...bones, a new sweater and a bottle of Boones Farm.

Comments

Popular Posts