New Ink

After a few years of talking about it, I finally took the time to get another tattoo. I've been waiting and thinking about the best placement and lettering. With Sarah's help, we came up with some fonts that I liked and I finally decided on what you see here. Obviously, the tattoo is simply my first and middle name.



It took about two hours to finish it all; but we mixed in a lot of conversation. We had a lot of fun.



My first few tattoo's weren't really that painful, but I must say that I could definitely feel it when we got to the tender spot under my arm and my entire rib cage.



The end result is great. What does everyone think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
At first I thought you were joking! I had NO idea you were into tattoos! So do you love Kat Von D??? She is my favorite!!!

Well it looks great!
Thanks! I like tattoos, but I make sure I can cover them up and stay professional when needed; and, I really have to think about what I'm going to get. I can't imagine just going in and looking at a book for five minutes and choosing something.

I'm assuming your tuning into Kat's new show???
Brad & Courtney said…
It doesn't look straight. You should get you're money back.

Popular Posts