Colt's Lose Again

The Colt's dropped another pre-season game on Monday night...not that any of us are worried, as we know that pre-season means nothing to most of the players on the team. Most of the starters came out after the first score of the game.

Neil flew in from Tulsa for a real estate course, so we met up and also met Moore and Courtney downtown before the game. It was PACKED. Dinner plans didn't work out (because of the wait), so we found ourselves eating at Jimmy John's. Either way, it was good food.

Also, we saw Mike from Desperate Housewives get into a Lamborghini and take off. I don't know what he was doing in downtown Indy....he must have heard that I would be there. I had no idea who he was until Neil told me; but I did note that he had a sweet ride.

Comments

Popular Posts