Chad's Homecoming

This last weekend was a great one for me. I had the opportunity to head over to Greg Gibson's house to see his gameroom....which is incredible. I've heard a ton about it, but this was the first time that I actually got to see it. Greg has every animal imaginable. To give you an idea, Greg has everything from full body mounts on Rhinoceros' to lions. Like I said, it was an awesome experience for me. Thanks again to Greg for having us.

Also, on Saturday, I made my way up to Montezuma to visit with Chad and the family. For those of you who know, Chad is Sarah's cousin who lost a leg after his Humvee ran over an IED in Iraq. He has two new prosthetic legs and will be getting another one. Chad looked great. This was the first time that he was "home" since leaving for Iraq. He is currently in Washington D.C. at a Walter Reed unit.
I still can't believe how well Chad is getting around this soon after the accident.
Keep up the good work Chad.

A link to Chad's blog is posted in my links section.

If you've never seen it, I suggest going there and seeing what Chad has accomplished in the last several months.

Comments

Popular Posts