Not a Bad Super Bowl

I don't know about everyone else, but I thought the super bowl was decent this year. I mean the game portion of it. The commercial were just so-so. In my opinion, the half time show wasn't that great; however, I've heard people that absolutely loved it and people that absolutely hated it. I could have did without it. We are still homeless, so there was no party this year. It was pretty low key for us. To be honest, Sarah and I missed a portion of the game due to an "incident". When I say incident, I mean what happens when your kid gets a bottle of fingernail polish...opens it....and spills it on the floor. At least it was black fingernail polish. It was bad, but it could have been a lot worse. India did all of this in the bathroom, so we were able to clean everything up pretty easily. If this would have happened on the carpet, I would have been breaking out the check book to replace it.
I was glad that the Packers won. Unfortunately for Ben Roethlisberger, his plans for a huge after party in a giant bar bathroom had to be put off until later. That's probably for the best. I don't know if you can get two free passes in one year.
Maybe next year we'll have a house to host the game and possibly a friendly game of poker. I'm not counting my chickens yet though.

Comments

Popular Posts