What I do at Work (by Sarah)

Everyone always asks me what I do for a living. I tell them, "I do graphic design for Indiana State University." But many still do not understand what that really means. So, here is a link to my department's portfolio page. I designed the website myself and the projects were either designed myself or works by my design staff. The website is still under construction and I am working on getting more projects on the site, but for now, please take a look.

Feedback is always welcome.

http://columbia.indstate.edu/multimedia/index.html

Comments

We have a few college students online from college of Indiana-State-University and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen, Blog Manager Indiana-State-University
Mary Ann said…
Very interesting, Sarah! I have to admit, I had no idea what your job entailed. Definitely takes some major talent!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts