Pimp my Ride

Thanks to everyone who helped "pimp my ride" over the last few weeks. For the deeper sound I was wanting, my truck got dual exhaust with 3" chrome tips (compliments of Chris Porter and A to Z Muffler); the windows were tinted by Mike Trendelman; the torsion bars were cranked by Ricky Cottrell to provide an extra 2" of lift; and the custom 20" wheels and mud tires were also put on by Ricky at Atterson Tire.

Thanks to everyone who helped out.

The new look and sound of the truck is unbelievable....I love it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like that new company is working out.......you have any openings?
We can always use help around the office. Right now we're trying to fill a few secretary spots. Qualifications are as follows:
18 to 28 years old; Blonde, or Brunette, or....Blonde; shapely body and VERY friendly (as she will be working with people all day); willing to work late hours and not talk about what happens at the office to my wife.
Experience and education will not be considered.

If you should know someone who you think qualifies, please have them contact me for a personal interview. They will need to bring two dress outfits, lingerie, a bikini, a red clown nose, two cans of whipped cream, and a pack of oreo cookies to the interview.

Popular Posts