Let the Landscaping Begin

This is the latest project that Sarah, India and I have been working on. 
We started with two triaxles of topsoil to bring the ground level up.  I pray that I never have to spread and till that much topsoil again!
These stone pavers were salvaged from a fire in 2007.  They were originally on the front of a house. I've had them in storage for the last 5 years waiting for the right time to use them.  They go pretty good with our house.
Sarah is doing an awesome job on the design of the flower bed. The whole place is coming together nicely.
We're using grass blankets to get the grass started. They are pretty pricey in my opinion ($25 for a 3'x50' roll)  They kind of remind me of a product that you would see on a late night infomercial, so I probably just flushed $160 down the drain.  I'm hoping they work, as I hate having a dirt and mud yard.  I'll take anything other than mud at this point. 

Comments

Popular Posts