A Little Closer

This is a view of inside of the master closet.  Due to the roof lines, we had a few odd spaces where we lost space. I boxed these in to make built in shelves.  I think they came out pretty well.   
The outside was graded last week and we had our driveway base put in.  It looks very different outside now. Having a drive and a walkway that isn't 2 inches of mud is going to be great!
Now I need to figure out how all of those pavers are going to go in this year. 
Also, our stone came in today.  I hope it will get started in the next week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are the goats going in the middle bay of the garage or one of the ends?
sarahpigg said…
Neither and they need to stop pooping in my front yard. Guess that is the pay back we deserve for Dax pooping in everyone else's yard!

Popular Posts