20 styles of khakis and a slow moving house

A few updates since I've been away for a few weeks.  First: Sarah took me clothes shopping and bought me some nice dress pants and dress shirts. (Isn't she the best wife ever!)  We went to the Gap to look at flat front dress pants.  Did you know that there are at least 20 different styles of the same dress pant at the Gap.  It's ridiculous.  I tried on 3 pairs of the same pants that went by different names.  Anyway, at the end of the day I walked away with a few pairs that I was happy with and I must say that Sarah was pretty impressed and told me that I was looking good!

Second: The house is slowly coming along.  The master shower was built last weekend and the second tile shower should be framed in this weekend.  We should be getting insulation done in the next few weeks.  I'll have some good pics later this week. 

Comments

Popular Posts