The Lake House

This title is a reference to one of the worst movies ever.  I don't think I'll get too many complaints by making this comment.  This movie rates right up there with The Notebook.  Ridiculous. 

I missed the chance earlier in the week to say thank you to Brian, Somer and Allyn for letting us spend a few nights with them at the lake house.
India had a great time playing with Allyn and she had her first boat ride on Lake Wawasee.
It ended up raining on us for most of the day, but Brian and I still got the chance to get both boats out of storage and cruise a little on the lake before the storm rolled in.
 What a good looking crew!
The girls were cracking us all up....bundled up in life jackets.
The view from the back deck.  Really cool.
We're looking forward to coming back when the sun is shining and the lake is packed!

Comments

Somer said…
You guys can come back this weekend, too! I bet India would love feeding all the swans off the pier!
Anonymous said…
any fish in that lake? Lily and I want to go fishing...

Popular Posts