Happy 21st Birthday Zach!

Happy 21st Birthday to Zach! His birthday was actually this last Tuesday, but we are celebrating tonight at 7PM @ 7th & Elm (upstairs). Everyone is invited to join us, as long as you plan to buy Zach a shot or fruity drink with an umbrella (those are his favorite). I suggest shots such as the "cement mixer" or maybe some crown. I guess we could be nice and order him a buttery nipple (not sure the alternative, family-friendly, name for this shot) or lemon drop. I am only mentioning those because they are my favorite plus I know Daniel and Zach are laughing right now because I said the word "nipple!" I haven't had a drink in about a year now, so it all sounds really good to me. Not that Daniel and I are drinkers, but an occasional sangria or some Oliver wine would be nice.

See you all tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts